Wunderman is looking for a Campaign Manager for an important Offshore client.
• Responsible for the setup and follow up of email marketing campaigns
• Attends and contributes to client meetings and project alignments, representing the agency.
• Works alongside team members to setup and deploy campaigns in a timely manner
• Undergoes coaching and training in order to continue to grow and develop within the role
• Plans own time efficiently, ensuring deadlines are met and standards maintained across all projects
• Undertakes personal quality assurance, revising all aspects of the campaign setup prior to its delivery to the client or final deployment
Experience & Skills required:
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Works well as part of a team, with a range of people
• Maintains advanced organizational skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload
• Is highly motivated and well organized
• Has a good eye for detail and the ability to perform quality assurance on work prior to delivery
Full time – 10am:19pm
If you are interested, attach your résumé at email@example.com with the subject “Campaign”
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org