Sitio web Possible
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Buenos Aires is seeking a Digital Production Coordinator to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for an accurate and management of the project teams on POSSIBLE’s largest global client. You will manage the workload and work actively on solutions to improve the briefing and process. You’ll thrive here if you enjoy working on a collaborative team and problem-solving.
What you’ll do
● Assist with project planning.
● Review and own booking sheets for projects.
● Responsible for timeline and booking updates.
● Hiring and manage for freelance staff.
● Own oversight on processes for freelancer and development partners.
● Manage process improvement for production coordination.
What you’ll need:
● Thrive in the details and have strong organizational skills.
● Proven experience completing tasks and working with others to delegate tasks to reach goals.
● Knowledge about preproduction (how to assemble teams and quote budgets)
● Good command of English, both verbal and written.
● Naturally a planner and an executor with a strong sense of urgency. Ability to be flexible and adaptable with last-minute changes.
● Prosocial behavior (such as helping others, sharing, and being kind and cooperative)
● Digital communication knowledge.
● Able to take responsibilities and delegate tasks.
● Intermediate knowledge of design and animation programs (in order to know what the clients are asking for)
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/possible-com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com