Sitio web Konsus Inc. (Superside)
Superside is looking for a Creative Director to join our growing Customer Success team.
We move quickly and experiment with new strategies and ways of adding value to our new and existing customers. We engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure that our customers love, adapt and grow with Superside. Nothing makes us happier than when our enterprise customers are wildly successful with their Superside setup. The team works hard, works together, and has fun doing it as we strive to build and grow a successful strategic design and customer success team.
What You’ll Do
– Own and lead the creative aspects of our Customer Success team
– Develop and execute strategic initiatives towards Superside’s key accounts to generate retention and growth through pitching, strategic advisory, expansion, upselling, cross selling and problem solving
– Own creative on key accounts, become a trusted advisor and partner
– Lead projects such as key account onboarding, strategic design advice, creation of expansion resources (landing pages, showreels, demos, best practises, etc.)
– Manage Design Directors and Designers on key accounts and projects
– Research and identify areas for growth within existing accounts in collaboration with Account Executives and Project Managers
– Develop and own how Superside showcases and demos our design capabilities
– Help define the long term responsibilities and metrics for Superside Customer Success, contribute to future hiring and growth
– Report to Head of Customer Success, and work closely with leadership and our 50+ global design team
What You’ll Need To Succeed
– Bachelor Degree or higher within Design, Creative, Communication, or equivalent education
– 5-8 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at director level or similar
– Strong graphic design, motion design and web, app, & product design expertise
– Solid client management experience and skillset
– Good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
– Ability to quickly learn operations and process, and consult clients on these
– Ability to multitask with overview and detail and create structure in chaos
– High level of craft, ability to provide top notch design direction and hands-on work
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
– Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client centric and execution driven mindset
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Puma, Amazon, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
We’ve been alerted that some scammers have been using our name to falsify our recruitment process. Note that any communication you receive from Superside will come from an @superside.com email address, via LinkedIn from one of our team members who are connected to our official Superside account or from our recruiting tool with an @vervoe.com email (not from a free email account such as Yahoo or Gmail). We DO NOT ask for or send checks or any banking details in our interview process. Any recruitment out of this policy must be considered a scam and reported to recruiting@ superside.com immediately.
Please apply directly through:
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org