Otros Web/Digital Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
POSSIBLE Buenos Aires is looking for someone with experience in the world of digital design.
• Create high-quality designs for projects of varying complexity.
• Design production for digital communication channels, campaigns, websites, apps, microsites, digital advertisements, mobile projects, etc.
• Work with a multidisciplinary team.
Skills and experience:
• A great eye for details and consistency. Highly creative and a provider of solutions.
• A feel for enjoyable and functional digital experiences.
• Solid knowledge of editorial design and typography.
• Ability to be a team player with a positive attitude.
• Self-reliant and responsible, with a goal-oriented approach to projects.
• Ability to present and discuss designs.
• A good feel for art, social and cultural trends, advertising, and media developments.
• Decent speaking and writing skills in English.
If you are seeking an international company, exciting projects, and a harmonious working atmosphere, then apply to email@example.com with “Web/Digital Designer” on the subject line. Portfolio link and salary expectations are mandatory.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference — and a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch — we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1915024
Twitter: https://twitter.com/POSSIBLE & https://twitter.com/WORKatPOSSIBLE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/POSSIBLE.com
How to ApplyContact: Rocio/Matias
1477 total views, 3 today