Full-Time UX Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The User Experience Consultant is part of the User Experience Department and works on multidisciplinary project teams. It is the responsibility of the UX Consultant to advocate for the end user and bring forth influencing marketplace trends and behaviors. We are looking for a talented UX professional, that is passionate about developing information architecture and has a strong grasp of current wireframing tools for creating streamlined digital experiences.
• Develop interaction and information architecture deliverables such as: site maps, concept documents, prototypes, wireframes, user flows, personas, interaction specifications, for a variety of user interfaces (large scale websites, mobile apps and online tools)
• Delivery of functional prototypes created in Axure with detailed user based functional annotations for a consumer site.
• Act as the ¨go to¨ person with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research and methods to support recommendations.
• Tirelessly advocate for the user and their needs
• Share knowledge with the rest of the teams
Skills and experience:
• Proven knowledge in usability and user experience
• Solid understanding of user-centered design processes and interaction design principles
• Ability to build documents that define functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through wireframes, site-maps, process flowcharts, page description diagrams and other documentation
• Proficiency in current wireframing and prototyping tools: Axure RP
• Capacity to understand the relationships between design, business, brand and technology
• Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Readiness to learn, quick-witted, process-oriented and detail oriented
• A good command of the English language
• Willingness to collaborate and advise coworkers in any department
• Ability to adapt, plan and organize in a constantly changing environment
• Show an online portfolio of recent UI/UX work
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1915024
Twitter: https://twitter.com/POSSIBLE & https://twitter.com/WORKatPOSSIBLE
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please send your cv to Buenosaires.firstname.lastname@example.org with reference UX Consultant and salary expectations.
807 total views, 2 today