Full-Time Sr. Digital Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
POSSIBLE is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Analyst who can thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. You are an experienced analyst and consultant, with a background in data, business marketing and strategic analysis. We work with a global client base in a wide array of industries to provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their online business.
· Lead existing Analytics engagements. Responsible for implementation support, data organization and analysis and strategic recommendations.
· Create well organized presentations and reports with direction from senior leads.
· Create, populate and maintain custom Scorecards based on goals to measure performance.
· Deep familiarity with web analytics data, social media data, as well as other offline and CRM data to evaluate campaign performance.
· Discover underperforming areas of a marketing program; identify opportunities to improve site performance.
· Some familiarity with building predictive and regression models to inform business decisions
Skills and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2-3 years experience with data tools ranging from web (Adobe, GA, etc), to social (Spredfast, Sprout, etc), to data/stats layer (SQL, R, etc)
· 1-3 years business, digital strategy or online marketing background.
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
· Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
· Expert at working with online metrics, terminology, industry best practices, and Industry Trends.
How to ApplyIf you want to join our team, please send your application to email@example.com with “Sr. Digital Analyst” on the subject line.
1145 total views, 2 today