Full-Time Social Media Strategist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The POSSIBLE Social Media Strategist is responsible for the creation of meaningful and interesting strategies and concepts for various Social Media channels. The position requires a detail oriented, creative self-starter who can thrive on a fast-pace environment, collaborating with multiple teams. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong blend of creative, strategy & analytical thinking.
• Create social media strategies across multiple platforms for diverse clients.
• Develop and realize communication concepts for social media channels.
• Prepare presentations to clients.
• Monitor and process social media activity and interpret data.
• Advise clients on customer advisory service (strategically and operational) for social media issues.
• Manage social channels and community management.
Skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or similar.
• 2-3 years of experience as Social Media Consultant in an agency.
• Competent handling of Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Experience and knowledge in Social Media analytics tools (e.g. Buzzmetrics, Radian6, Alterian etc.).
• Consulting expertise and experience in direct customer contact.
• Experience in communication campaigns.
• Interest in communication, strategy and development.
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
• Excellent command of English.
How to ApplyIf you are seeking an international company, exciting projects, and a harmonious working atmosphere, apply to email@example.com with “SoMe Strategist” in the subject line
1108 total views, 2 today