Full-Time Social Media Strategist
The POSSIBLE Social Media Strategist is responsible for the creation of meaningful and interesting strategies and concepts for various Social Media channels. The position requires a detail oriented, creative self-starter who can thrive on a fast-pace environment, collaborating with multiple teams. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong blend of creative, strategy & analytical thinking.
• Create social media strategies across multiple platforms for diverse clients.
• Develop and realize communication concepts for social media channels.
• Prepare presentations to clients.
• Monitor and process social media activity and interpret data.
• Advise clients on customer advisory service (strategically and operational) for social media issues.
• Manage social channels and community management.
Skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or similar.
• 2-3 years of experience as Social Media Consultant in an agency.
• Competent handling of Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Experience and knowledge in Social Media analytics tools (e.g. Buzzmetrics, Radian6, Alterian etc.).
• Consulting expertise and experience in direct customer contact.
• Experience in communication campaigns.
• Interest in communication, strategy and development.
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
• Excellent command of English.
How to ApplyIf you are seeking an international company, exciting projects, and a harmonious working atmosphere, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SoMe Strategist” in the subject line
736 total views, 4 today