Full-Time SEO Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About This Job:
SEO Manager will be in-charge of overlooking current and future SEO and Marketing projects. You will be accountable for making sure that deadlines are kept and updates communicated across the SEO team and management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Be up to date with all SEO projects, current and future.
2. Optimize on-page and off-page SEO with proper keywords, links and more.
2. You will be responsible in keeping a record of all accomplishments for the day, week or month.
3. The Project Manager should have extensive knowledge of all SEO and Marketing tasks and projects.
4. You will be responsible of providing a daily, weekly and monthly update.
5. You will work as liaison for all department needs for the project and should work together with group leader.
6. The Project Manager is accountable in making sure that all project deadlines are met or if extension is needed, knows how to negotiate timelines.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Successful applicants should have:
1. At least 3 years hands on experience in project and team management
2. Knows Agile Project Management and used it.
3. Good people management skills
4. High Project management skills
5. Knows how to do marketing and SEO
6. Must know how to handle tight deadlines
How to Apply
No enviar mail por el formulario de Empleo Social Media, ingresar al siguiente link: https://www.computrabajo.com.ar/ofertas-de-trabajo/oferta-de-trabajo-de-seo-manager-full-time-en-monserrat-2C6C691D0AB68CDB
855 total views, 2 today