Full-Time Senior Digital Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the job
Visual connoisseurs! MediaMonks is in the market for someone who designs like a boss and is willing to work for one in exchange for a monthly bribe and a Fortune 500 portfolio. In this senior capacity, you’ll be joining an international team of approximately thirty Design Monks in dreaming up the looks and feel of badass digital work. The position is based at our Buenos Aires office.
As a Sr. Design Monk, you’ll be conspiring with creatives and copywriters to engage audiences of up to a fewhundred thousand on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies. We bank on your ability to translate creative concepts into functional user interfaces and brand values into fitting digital designs. To see how your future coworkers have done this in the past year, lean back for our 2015 Mixtape. We’re curious to learn where you would put your own work on this two-minute visual spectrum.
For this position, we’re looking for someone with a proven track record. Someone with the qualifications and ambitions to assume a senior role within our design department. If you meet this profile, you should definitely apply and tell us about yourself and your work. We’d love to meet you.
MediaMonks is the biggest creative digital production company on the planet. We specialize in working for and with advertising agencies to craft amazing digital work for global brands. You can find us anywhere on the Web as well as in Amsterdam, London, Stockholm, Dubai, New York, LA, São Paulo, and Singapore.
We boast an in-house team of 450 Monks that are versed in an infinite range of digital disciplines, collectively covering anything you could possibly throw at a digital campaign. Our award-winning capabilities include film, games and mobile and are recognized by over fifty institutions worldwide, including Cannes, Eurobest, the Webbys and the Awwwards. MediaMonks, est. 2001, is a member of SoDA and part of the FWA Hall of Fame.
1) Taxable income. Overtime hrs remunerated.
2) Hiring under Advertisement Union
• Health insurance: Agreement with Swiss Medical and Galeno (pre paid medical companies)
• 3 weeks of vacation.
• Salary adjustments.
3) Benefits granted by HSBC – Less requisites to be member of HSBC Advance
4) In company English classes.
5) Flexible hours arrangements. Modern office located in Palermo. There’s no home office.
6) Training workshops abroad. Possibility to travel overseas to work for projects requested. Amsterdam, London, NYC, Miami, Brasil, Los Angeles, amongst others.
7) Lunch services in company. Menu designed by nutritionist, cost $30.-
8) Transport and dinners at the company cost, should the employee has to stay after hrs under project handovers.
9) Chance to be part of a solid team of developers and designers composed by more than 500 members around the world, and especially, to be part of one of the most renowned production companies at a global stage.
Please apply via our website, not via Bumaran. Send us your CV (in English) and Portfolio to: https://mediamonks.workable.com/jobs/236572
How to Apply
No enviar mail por el formulario de Empleo Social Media, enviar a la dirección descripta: mediamonks.workable.com/jobs/236572/blockquote>
1425 total views, 3 today