Sitio web Pulpo Media
Pulpo is seeking a Programmatic Account Manager with exceptional quantitative and analytical skills to become part of our extraordinary team. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment with constant challenges and in a growing industry as digital we want to hear from you.
- Make our Ad Inventory available in Private Marketplaces.
- Manage optimization of Ad Inventory to ensure optimal revenue yield.
- Day-to-day management of Programmatic platforms such as Pubmatic and Google Ad Manager.
- Prepare and analyze reports to ensure optimization and pacing standards.
- Fulfill requests for proposals as needed.
- 3+ years digital experience with a digital advertising agency, publisher or ad tech firm.
- 1-2+ years experience managing programmatic digital ad solutions specifically.
- Analytical skills are a must.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Must be advanced in Excel.
- Studies as Business Administration, Economics, Advertising or other related fields. You can be studying.
- Self-motivated, ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize.
- Client-oriented, attention to detail, able to interpret data and turn insights into action.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
Compensations/Perks: Your work at Pulpo will be well rewarded. Benefits include: scheduled half days, free snacks, healthy days, in-company English classes, reimbursement of sports activities, Home office policy and much more!.
Please submit English resume with salary expectations: https://pulpomedia.applytojob.com/apply/gtzhpWbXJl/Programmatic-Account-Manager
Para postularse, ingresar al siguiente link: pulpomedia.applytojob.com.