Full-Time PROJECT MANAGER SENIOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Wunderman is looking for a Project Manager Senior for an important Offshore client.
• Understand client’s expectation.
• Analyze client’s requirements and prepare understandable document for the production stakeholders.
• Perform the meeting minute during the kickoff meeting and assure that the requirement is clear enough.
• Coordinate meetings with the client and the production team and elaborate the meeting minute.
• Follow up of all assigned projects and supervise SLAs are met.
• Providing independent advice on the management of projects.
• Identify, track, manage and mitigate risk on specific client engagements.
• Escalate these issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact to quality, budget, and timeline.
• Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
• Work with stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds.
• Making sure the quality standards are met.
• Understand on a high level the technical implications on a development project.
• Stay aligned with all process defined in the team.
Experience & Skills required
• Planning and Organization
• Analytical skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team work
• Negotiation Skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Stress Tolerance
Workplace: CABA – Belgrano
Full time – 10am:19pm
We offer direct employment with Wunderman, Swiss Medical for health coverage, day off for birthdays, two extra days called Wunderdays, discount card with several benefits, career plan and an excellent work environment.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, attach your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "OFPM”
991 total views, 2 today