Full-Time Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The POSSIBLE Project Manager is responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work and project profitability. You will oversee that the project deliverables map to the business objectives. The ideal candidate must have at least two plus years’ experience in advertising or marketing communications (including consumer brand experience) with at least three year of hands-on experience managing websites, social media campaigns and other interactive media. You must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
• Provide team leadership; work with the leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope.
• Responsible for project profitability; plan, track and approve project expenses, billing and invoices.
• Oversee the creation of goals and strategy throughout project.
• Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
• Create and oversee project schedule; ensure timely completion through all phases; take lead on quality control issues; write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members.
• Develop required documentation for all projects.
• Represent POSSIBLE values to clients and team members.
• Stay current with client, competition and industry trends.
Skills and experience:
• BA/BS degree with a major in marketing, communications, business or other closely-related areas.
• Add relevant industry experience to our work (agency, consumer brands, financial, broadcast, entertainment).
• Proven track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
• Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented, have strong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good understanding of emerging web standards, plus proven web experience and architecture knowledge.
• Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
• Public speaking experience or writing for publications.
• Knowledge of design software or programming languages.
• Experience in managing large-scale projects and major client relationships
How to ApplyPlease send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager” on the subject line.
940 total views, 2 today