Sitio web POSSIBLE
Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact, strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a Senior Copywriter to help grow a global client. As a writer, you will have big ideas and isn’t afraid to use them. You should possess a strong voice (in the room and in your copy) and can expertly concept and collaborate on big campaign ideas and executions across all traditional and digital platforms. You should easily be able to pivot from team brainstorming into script writing, headline writing, content creation, and more. In addition to having a traditional advertising mindset, you geek out on the myriad ways in which tech and data can be used to push the boundaries of digital advertising, all while understanding that emotion is ultimately at the heart of all successful ideas.
Client: Tobacco Company
What you’ll do:
- People | Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to develop creative concepts and approaches, developing original design concepts, and owning the creative process through production. Provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, and accurately scope design phases of projects.
- Process | Work with the Creative Director to concept, write, present, and defend work while addressing client needs.
- Work | Write in diverse copy styles across a range of assignments. Craft original concepts, execute copy based on established voice and tone, and lead associate writers on copy execution.
Who you are:
- A builder | Innovator with an ability and appetite to create bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people (team and client) and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially working cross-discipline.Sets the example by working enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members, has a strong understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project and what is expected in critiques and team meetings. Cares that the project meets creative strategy/project objectives. Works with Motion Designers, Designers & Creatives in quality assurance to ensure creative excellence of all deliverables.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to create new rather than default to plugging-in to existing ones, while leaning towards experimentation. You see technology as a tool for creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of concepting and copywriting experience at a creative or digital agency.
- Strong script writing skills in both short and long-form content.
- Expert understanding of creative development from drafting briefs to executing deliverables.
- Demonstrates strong conceptual abilities and a deep passion and understanding of interactive marketing.
- Must be results and detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strategy experience a plus
The POSSIBLE BA Copywriter is expected to be a team player, with passion and dedication plus a very organized personality and willingness to work in a high stress but amazing team!
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/possible-com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Para postularse enviar un email a email@example.com