Full-Time Motion Graphic Designer
At POSSIBLE, we’re looking for a Graphics Designer/Illustrator who possesses a flair for the Motion Graphics, the intuitive ability to craft an idea into a compelling story, and the technical expertise to bring visuals to life in innovative ways. The ideal candidate needs to be flexible, efficient, detail-oriented, and have the ability to push good ideas a step further to make them great.
• Demonstrate and maintain standards of excellence in motion design; understand the role that illustration, typography, and photography play within it.
• Work in conjunction with the creative team, interpreting concepts into motion.
Skills and experience:
• After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Strong design portfolio.
• Illustration ability is a bonus.
• Understanding of typography in screen media.
• Attention to detail in all aspects of design and production.
• General understanding of video output formats.
• Cinema 4D experience is a plus.
• Good command of English
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
162 total views, 5 today