Full-Time Media Bid Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The position offers excellent growth potential and experience working with a great list of fortune 500 clients in both New York and Buenos Aires in a friendly, fast paced, creative yet casual environment.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
As a Bid Analyst you will focus on two types of activities: bid management in auction based media (paid search, paid social and programmatic display) and back office (trafficking and billing). This will stretch from planning and buying through to support activities such as the development, execution, maintenance, reporting and reconciliation of online media plans across a number of key accounts.
The Bid Analyst will be expected to use and then master several platforms: Kenshoo (for search), Doubleclick Bid Manager (for programmatic display), DoubleClick for Advertiser (DFA), Facebook
Advertising and Power Editor, Twitter Ads System, comScore AdEffx, and MediaOcean for billing and reconciliation
Examples of activities would include some of the following:
Strategies and Planning:
• Assist in developing strategies for all buys
o Ex. Which targeting methods had shown success in past campaigns? Should we continue with the same tactic?
o Ex. Which new targets should we use?What is the reasoning behind this?
o Ex. Are there new ad products available to use for test?
• Bid Management Assist in planning paid media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Search, display
• Monitor campaigns in each UI daily for any potential red-flag issues or areas of optimizations o Check campaign budgets and pacing
o Ensure start and end dates for all campaigns o Make sure all line items are showing activity
Media Buy Stewardship:
• Prepare, manage and issue insertion orders as well as review contracts with the media
• Interact with 3rd party ad servers to issue trafficking requirements, etc.
• Tracking, compiling, and analyzing data for negotiation and client reporting
• Billing reconciliation activities such as matching back invoices to insertion orders in order to reconcile as required. This includes keeping track of campaign budgets and any budget shifts that may take place.
Requirement & Qualifications
• A minimum of 1 year of prior online media experience
• Familiarity with media basics such as CPM, CPL, and paid search
• Aptitude to work with syndicated and related online media research resources; prior experience will be given preference
• Possess solid math skills
• Be detailed an accurate in performing duties
• Proficiency and fluency in basic office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint andWord
• Possess ability for strong written and oral presentation skill
• Advanced / Bilingual level of English is required
Only resumes in English will be considered.
How to ApplyApply in: https://rga.applytojob.com/apply/6AIpLI/Media-Bid-Analyst.html
2197 total views, 3 today