Otros HR Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The POSSIBLE HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting our people, our talent processes/programs and our hiring needs in a growing Buenos Aires office. This individual will interact with sourcing, screening, interviewing, recruiting, payroll, benefits, finance, office services, as well as our new hires, exiting employees, managers and anyone else who may need guidance on people matters. The Talent Coordinator is a strong communicator, embodies our values, and plays a key role on keeping everything on track while working on a variety of tasks from administrative support to participating on several projects.
• Support management team in hiring top talent across multiple discipline – Creative, Strategy, Account, Project Management, Performance Marketing, Technology, and Operational roles.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process from sourcing to interview and offer stage while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• Screen portfolios and resumes, qualify candidates, set up and manage the interview process.
• Manage job descriptions and job postings.
• Coordinate the day-to-day talent operations such as supporting new employee orientations and exit process, processing paperwork with payroll/benefits, maintaining Talent records, employee files and employee data, and processing employee status changes (new hires, transfers, change status and terminations).
• Regularly evaluate the on-boarding process’ effectiveness and proactively suggest and implement approved enhancements.
• Act as liaison for staff with benefits, payroll, and general agency questions.
• Demonstrate an understanding of federal, state and local laws and regulations.
• Stay current on trends and collaborate on best practices with internal Talent community.
• Ensure confidentiality of all information.
• Support Talent development and activities that help with employee experience and engagement, such as social and professional development events.
• Coordinate learning and training sessions.
• Support employee recognition and reward programs and constantly seek opportunities to bring recognition to employees.
• Support analysis and pulling insights from employee satisfaction surveys and other talent metrics.
Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in a recruiting/talent role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or the equivalent.
• Experience working in a digital or advertising agency.
• High integrity, self-motivated and proven track record in fast-pace environment.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a cross disciplinary team environment.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Informal and people-centric approach to work and getting things done.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Expert in Outlook and proficient with Word and Excel.
• Experience with our Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite) preferred.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1915024
Twitter: https://twitter.com/POSSIBLE & https://twitter.com/WORKatPOSSIBLE
How to ApplyContact: Emiliana/Marcos
567 total views, 4 today