Full-Time Digital Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Wunderman is looking for a Digital Project Manager for an important client.
The Project Manager plays a key role in overseeing the complete project life cycle, as they are responsible for service coordination/delivery between the Client and the Production Team.
The PM is the Client’s primary point of contact for recommendations and consultation regarding Wunderman services. They may also coordinate services with other internal and external local agencies and teams.
Leads and participates in meetings with clients, ensuring they meet the stated objectives and work within the defined agenda. Tracks project progress and sends status reports.
Manages client expectations related to each project. Alerts parties about risks and raises issues.
Keeps stakeholders up to date. Oversees final delivery of the project.
Experience & Skills required
• Prior experience as a Digital Project Manager
• Advanced English level (mandatory)
• Familiarity with various project types, including: email campaigns, banners, websites.
• Demonstrated experience running complex projects with very aggressive due dates.
• Experience running high volume projects. Recognize and solve problems quickly.
• Highly organized, effective communicator
• Detail-oriented. Recognize and solve problems quickly
• Team player – Focus on winning as a team rather than individually. Be cooperative and collaborative.
• Cool-headed – Be patient and even tempered.
• Drive for results – Be tough and persistent, and know when to research vs. when to make a quick decision.
• Self-starter – Have a proactive attitude and a desire to find creative solutions.
Workplace: CABA – Belgrano
Full time – 10am:19pm
We offer direct employment with Wunderman, Swiss Medical for health coverage, day off for birthdays, two extra days called Wunderdays, discount card with several benefits, career plan and an excellent work environment.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, attach your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "PM”
986 total views, 2 today