Full-Time Digital Analyst Ssr
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A media Group is looking for a Digital Analyst SemiSenior (Reporting to Digital Supervisor)
• Responsible for the LATAM Digital Media Strategy, Planning, Implementation, Optimization and Reporting of Important Companies.
• 2/3 years Google Adwords, Paid Social Media & Programmatic
• Google Analytics knowledge
• Proactive self-starter and Team Worker.
• Strategic Vision
• Results and Client Oriented
• Responsible over Results/Projects.
• Have a deep understanding of online marketing landscape and integrated media planning.
• Have polished presentation and communication skills
• Analytical skills considering market data, campaign data in order to get insights.
• Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once following processes.
• Google Adwords Partner
• FB Blueprint
• DBM Careers: Communication, Administration, Marketing, Advertising Professionals.
• Mandatory Language Skills: Native Spanish Speaking/Writing, English Advanced Knowledge (Portuguese skills are a good add-on)
• Mandatory Advanced Excel Skills.
• Location: Recoleta – CABA
If you are interested, please send your CV to Alejandra.firstname.lastname@example.org including your gross salary´s expectation.
How to Apply
No enviar mail por el formulario de Empleo Social Media, enviar a la dirección descripta:email@example.com
779 total views, 3 today