Full-Time COPYWRITER SEMI SENIOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Wunderman Buenos Aires is on the lookout for native English-speaking candidates with a passion for writing to join their copywriting team on a full-time basis.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to hone their writing skills working for some of the largest global clients in a fun, rewarding work environment in Belgrano.
Responsible for the development of copy for campaigns, in line with client copy guidelines and standards:
– Attends and contributes to client meetings and project kick-offs, representing the agency well in communications with the client
– Develops and delivers client presentations in order to showcase both design and copy within individual projects
– Works alongside team members to develop high quality campaigns in which both design and copy work seamlessly together
– Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of market trends and competitor activity
– Contributes to the development of new creative concepts to improve overall copy quality
– Undergoes coaching and training in order to continue to grow and develop within the role
– Plans own time efficiently, ensuring deadlines are met and standards maintained across all projects
– Undertakes personal quality assurance, revising copy prior to its delivery to the design team.
Workplace: CABA – Belgrano
We offer direct employment with Wunderman, Swiss Medical for health coverage, day off for birthdays, two extra days called Wunderdays, discount card with several benefits, career plan and an excellent work environment.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, attach your résumé and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Copy”
1018 total views, 2 today