Full-Time ART DIRECTOR
Wunderman is looking for an Art Director for an important client.
– Reviewing the full creative assets received from the creative team to propose improvements for the implementation or suggestions to optimize the quality or timing of the specific project.
– Determining how best to represent a concept visually. Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
– Having wide knowledge of the client’s brand standards.
– Advising the whole account in matters of design regarding the client’s standards.
– Being in charge of the training and coaching of the account’s designers.
– Being responsible for providing advice regarding the proper distribution of the different kinds of tasks, based on each design team member’s know how of the account.
– Overseeing tasks in progress, helping the account’s designers, also identifying possible improvements in existing projects presenting them to the whole account.
– Designing for the account as a “Coach”. Showing different working methodologies and design techniques to the account’s designers.
– Fulfilling the Sr. Designer job description (not designing as an account producer).
Workplace: CABA – Belgrano
We offer direct employment with Wunderman, Swiss Medical for health coverage, day off for birthdays, two extra days called Wunderdays, discount card with several benefits, career plan and an excellent work environment.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, attach your résumé and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "ArtDirector
160 total views, 4 today