Full-Time Analista SEM Ssr
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A media Group is looking for a Digital SEM Analyst SemiSenior (Reporting to Digital Supervisor)
• Responsible for the LATAM Digital Media Strategy, Planning, SEM Implementation, Optimization and Reporting of Important Companies.
• 2/3 years Google Adwords, Paid Social Media & Programmatic Experience.
• Google Analytics knowledge
• Proactive self-starter and Team Worker.
• Strategic Vision
• Results and Client Oriented
• Responsible over Results/Projects.
• Have a deep understanding of online marketing landscape and integrated media planning.
• Have polished presentation and communication skills
• Analytical skills considering market data, campaign data in order to get insights.
• Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once following processes.
• Google Adwords Partner
• FB Blueprint
Careers: Communication, Administration, Marketing, Advertising Professionals.
• Mandatory Language Skills: Native Spanish Speaking/Writing, English Advanced Knowledge (Portuguese skills are a good add-on)
• Mandatory Advanced Excel Skills.
• Location: Recoleta – CABA
How to Apply
No enviar mail por el formulario de Empleo Social Media, enviar a la dirección descripta:firstname.lastname@example.org
756 total views, 2 today